WHO IS SHE?
Megumi was born and raised in Japan.
She started her career in web industry as a web creator, coded in Front-end utilizing HTML, CSS and jQuery.
After that, exerted as a UX designer and a project manager in a global digital agency in Tokyo.
Currently working at a Spanish Startup entering to Japan market, in charge of marketing strategy and executing, localization, PR activities, social media activities.
Likes to think of it as a little bit of adventure. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.”
UIUX Design, Project management, business development, digital marketing, localization.
See more detail on my linkedIn profile.
- Creative Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, milanote, Cacoo, Invision, Subline Text
- Programming: HTML,CSS, jQuery, php, Git, Bitbucket
- CMS: WordPress, Movable Type, Magento, AEM, SiteCore, concrete5
- Office Tools: word, excel, power point, Google spreadsheet/document/slide
- MA tool: Eloqua
- BI tool: Tableau
- CRM: Salesforce
- Analytics Tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Data Portal
- Task&Project Management Tools: Asana, Confluence, Trello, Jira.. and more
- Communication Tools: Slack, Google Hangout, zoom, whereby
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, pixiv, Ravelry, note
She lived and worked in UK, USA, Peru and Spain.
Used to work in the international work environment and adapt to the style in various places.
Highly understand the cultural differences and build a great relationship across the culture.
– Travel –
Sharing local information and culture on Instagram and her blog by visiting 40 countries.
Willing to connect local cultures to the world and introduce them to Japanese audience. Consulting to people who want to study abroad, working abroad and travel.
– Dancing –
It’s her passion, has been practicing dancing over 10years.
As an instructor and dancer, she directed and executed a flash mob performance at the Special Olympics game. Love to perform both in a team and individual.
Other things she likes: Photography, technology, Yoga, cat, Origami, knitting, cooking, drawing and nature walk.
Are you interested in a collaboration or work together? Do not hesitate to contact me!
Let’s have a business connection for future opportunities on LinkedIn 🙂